Remote Deposit Capture is one of the fastest growing trends in banking technology. It allows business customers the convenience of depositing checks into a designated account from their office location, saving the time normally needed to go to a branch. Just scan and submit deposits in our web-based solution using a bank provided scanner.
- Save time with fewer trips to the bank to manage your accounts
- Deposit checks the same day you receive them for improved funds availability
- Access to check images and reporting to simplify record keeping
- Multiple locations can utilize for streamlined business processes and oversight
- Package pricing for utilizing Remote Deposit Capture and Cash Management
- 7:00 P.M. Eastern cutoff time doesn’t confine business to banking hours
The following list of items are needed for setting up and enabling Remote Deposit Capture for your business, and expenses for each are included.
- Scanner – Hardware is required to capture and send remote deposits. An account analysis will be done to determine what type of scanner will be needed.
- Setup/Training – Equipment setup is a complimentary service. Our bank employees come to your location to install software and hardware, and train you how to use it.
- Monthly Fee – A monthly service fee is charged depending on what type of scanner is needed for your business.
- Low Volume: $40
- High Volume: $60
- Per Item Fee – The first 50 items scanned in a month are free. There is a $0.13 per item charge after the first 50.
Package deals are available for customers utilizing both our Cash Management and Remote Deposit Capture products!*
- Low Volume: $15
- High Volume: $25
*Per item charges remain the same.
If you are interested in how Remote Deposit Capture can make your business banking easier, please call us at (248) 625-8585 or visit one of our branches.
Don’t have a business bank account with us yet?
Learn more about Clarkston State Bank’s Business Checking Account and Business Savings Account options and features.